Tokyo Festival 2020 coronavirus (COVID-19) control measures and notice to visitors
Notice to visitors
Please prioritize your health and refrain from visiting or participating in events if any of the following applies.
(1) People with symptoms such as a temperature over 37.5C, a cough and a sore throat; people who have had a temperature for several days or people with cold symptoms (temperature, cough, sneezing, sore throat, etc.); people experiencing tiredness (fatigue) or difficulty breathing (dyspnea), or otherwise worried about their physical condition.
(2) People who have been in close contact with somebody who has tested positive for coronavirus.
(3) People who in the last two weeks have visited countries/regions with entry restrictions and which require medical observation after entry, and people who have had close contact with residents of those countries/regions
Request to visitors
(1) Please wear a mask. *Please note people not wearing masks may not be permitted to attend or participate in events.
(2) Event venues may carry out body temperature checks with non-contact thermometers or thermal imaging.
(3) Before entering a venue or participating in an activity, please make sure you wash your hands and gargle well, use hand sanitizer, etc.
(4) Please arrive at the venue in good time in order to avoid crowding when entering or exiting.
(5) Please observe proper coughing and sneezing etiquette.
(6) Inside venues please try to maintain a distance of at least one meter from other people, and cooperate in ensuring social distancing when waiting in line, entering or exiting the venue, moving around, etc. Please also refrain from talking with other audience members/participants.
Anti-infection measures on the part of venues
- Due care has been exercised in the taking of measures against infection and efforts to maintain hygiene inside venues.
- We are working to improve cleaning, disinfection, and ventilation inside venues.
- Hand sanitizer will be available inside venues.
- Anti-droplet protective panels and acrylic curtains have been installed as necessary in places where face-to-face customer service is required, such as reception desks.
In addition, Tokyo Festival will comply with guidelines on measures for coronavirus prevention at each performance venue. Different programs may have separate guidelines, so please refer to program details or guidelines at each venue when you visit.
Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre
“Guidelines on preventing the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) at Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture)”
Notice to visitors to Owlspot Theatre
Updated Wednesday, September 14 (in Japanese only)
Tokyo Tatemono Brillia HALL (Toshima Arts and Culture Theatre) (Japanese/English)
Notice concerning coronavirus (COVID-19) infection (Updated 18:00, August 11)
We will continue to make every effort to collect the latest information on prevention of the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) based on related guidelines and pay close attention to infection control measures. Your understanding and cooperation would be appreciated.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government / Covid 19 The Information website (Japanese/English/Korean/Chinese)